Wednesday 9 September 2009

Pink and Girly Jolly Nation gorgeousness!

After the muted colours cards I made yesterday, I fancied making something really pink and girly.
I was a bit short on time so I dug out my Jolly Nation Die Cut decoupage packs and came across the sheet with the 2 little girls.

I have lots of blank aperture cards left over from my cross stitching days and am always looking for ways to use them. The little girl with the handbag fitted perfectly into the aperture and the coordinating paper from the pack was perfect to cover the front of the card. I cut around the aperture with a craft knife and tidied the edges with a pretty white peeloff. I used some flowers from my stash to add an extra touch of girly pink and a sentiment stamped with Elzybells stamps. I decorated the flower centres with pink sparkly gems.
As a present to go with the card, I embellished this lovely sparkly notebook I picked up ages ago for about 50p. I die cut some oval shapes from silver card and the patterned paper and layered the decoupage girl on top. I simply finished off the notebook with some more bling. Can you ever have too much bling? :-)
These items will make a lovely gift for a little girl and were so quick to make as the Jolly Nation decoupage is all die cut so no messing around with fiddly little scissors! I think I am going to find them hard to give away!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x