Monday 7 September 2009

A pink and girly New House card

This card was a commission from one of my friends at work. She is one of my best customers and has always encouraged me in my cardmaking. It was such a nice feeling that someone loved my cards and wanted me to make special ones for them to give to their Family and Friends.

This card is for Jade who is moving into a new shared House at University in York. She loves pink and girly things so I was able to indulge in lots of pink and bling. The stamp I used is by One Four Zero and I bought the paper in Cornwall on our holiday this year. I cannot remember where I got the little key from but I found it recently in my stash and thought it would be ideal for this card.
I hope Pauline and Jade like it!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x