Wednesday 23 September 2009

September ATC swappers ATCs: My favourite stamp

I made some ATCs for Paul's ATCS swappers monthly swap. The theme of the swap this month is 'My favourite stamp'. It is really hard to pick a favourite but I do really love this little Snoozing ted stamp from Elzybells and I have used him on so many cards for men and ladies, it is very versatile and so cute!


This time I paper pieced the sofa with K+Co papers and coloured the Ted in with promarkers. The letter stickers are Making Memories.

If you are interested in taking part in Paul's swap, you can contact him via his blog. I also run a monthly swap. Take a look here for more details and some photos of past swaps.
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. OMG he is just so cute and the paper pieceing is fantastic what a great idea xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x