Wednesday 27 January 2010

ATC Swappers January ATCs

These are my ATCs for Paul's ATC swappers swap. I got these printed and coloured them in bed yesterday morning and put them together in a jiffy last night and this morning as I panicked they would not get to Paul in time.
The theme is tearing so I tore some My Mind's Eye papers with a ruler for the sea bed. The other paper is from the Funky Hand Dreams come True CD.

The image was a freebie from The Greeting Farm CHA card relay. I missed the deadline to be eligible for the other freebies but this image is so sweet, I will definitely use it again.
I have lots to catch up on after a couple of days out of action, DT projects, Birthday cards, boxes, cards for a sale we will be doing at work to raise funds for Cancer Research. I think I am going to have a busy weekend!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. wow gorgeous atc's you did a real good job on those..i know i would be thrilled if it were in my collection..i too have that image but havent created anything with it yet and didnt get the others either..I love the fact that you created atc's with it..i adore atc's and have over 200 in my collection from all around the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. you Mer Ian is so adorable!! lovely ATCs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATCs once again. I really like the way you've used the tearing to create the sea. I coloured in a couple of Mer Ians' last night too! I was looking forward to joining in with the relay until my internet access decided to play up and couldn't get on line over Sunday and Monday! Never mind. TGF seems to be my latest addiction.
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! I love the layers of the sand and your little flower peaking out from behind! Such a cute image! You've really spotlighted him well!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x