Monday 4 January 2010

Cook up a Card January Recipe Challenge DT card

It's time for a new Recipe on the Cook up a card Challenge blog!
The recipe for January is:

  • 3 brads.
  • 2 flowers
  • & 1 Big thank you!!
Here is my DT card. I used an image and die cut layer I received in a RAK from Susie from Susie's Sassy designs and coloured her in with Promarkers. I then added some glitter glue and gems.
I used 3 brads on the corners of the image topper with 2 flowers in the top left corner. The flowers were from Ashridge farm Craft shop and I stuck them on with my new Glue Gun :-)


I used Kraft paper from Paperchase to cover my card base ad edged in black ink. The sentiment is from Stampin Up and the spotty paper is by American Crafts.

Make sure you check out the Cook up a Card Challenge blog to see the other DT cards or follow the links below to individual DT blogs :

Susie
Svit
Dwita

We hope you will be able to join us for this fun Challenge this month, there will be a prize for the winner which will be announced in the next couple of days.
I hope you are having a good Monday.
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Love Tilda in lilac very pretty and the roses are so pretty too
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x