Wednesday 27 January 2010

What's on your Workdesk Wednesday

WOYWW again already! Not much going on here today. Desk has been abandoned for the past few days in favour of my bed as I wasn't well. I put a card together last night but as it was nearly finished I only needed a bit of tape, foam pads and ink so no mess for once!

This is probably not a bad thing as I nearly made some WOYWWednesdayers faint last week with my absolute hovel of a desk!
If you feel like having a rummage around some more interesting desks, please check out the original WOYWWednesdayer's (Julia) desk and join in the fun by sharing a piccie of yours.
Jane
x

9 comments:

  1. You'll have to go some to make me faint Jane! I was surprised to see your unused desk - hope you're feeling better; I think your desk is at it's very best when in full use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see your feeling better now time to make some mess that should make you feel heaps better !! he he
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are getting better ... go visit Anne ... she will definitely make you smile :0)
    See you same time same place next week X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice tidy desk :) Hope you're feeling much better ;)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, I think she *may* have been referring to me!! Ah, that's a lovely clean desk. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your feeling better. Thats one really tidy space.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better we miss you creative desk!!!(no such word a untidy, I've decided!) Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some very nice looking flowers in your stash! Clear space too!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jane

    Hope you are well on the mend today - I am still catching up with all the posts from yesterday on Julia's blog. Your desk doesn't look bad at all to me :O)

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x