Friday 8 April 2011

Whiff of Joy GD - Sweet Nora

I have a card to share with you today which was made using some of the gorgeous Whiff of Joy products which were released on the 1st of this Month.
I have used 'Sweet Nora' on my card with the butterfly die border and a stamped sentiment from the General Sayings set.

I used American Crafts papers in lovely pastel tones, much softer colours than I am used to working with but I thought they suited Norah. I used buttons and some ribbon from my stash with some very pretty pink lace I have had for a while. I used the border die to cut the edge of a strip of paper, the die measures 6 inches long so is perfect to use on 6x6 cards like this one. Nora was coloured with my Promarkers and I then cut her out and added her to the card with foam pads. I had so much fun making this card and trying new colours and making something really girly!
Have a great Friday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Jane!!! I love the soft colours and those buttons are just too cute...stunning details!!!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaahhhh, sweet. Love what you created.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x