Friday 18 November 2011

Sugar Nellie DT - Chillax

Good Morning Everyone! Yay it's Friday! This week has been a long one and I am so glad it is nearly the weekend! I have a card to share with you today which I made using the gorgeous Chillax image from the latest release at Sugar Nellie.

I have used some gorgeous rose patterned paper from the Crate Paper Random pad and wrapped it with gingham ribbon before adding it to the card. I die cut a pink scalloped square from pink embossed card and added a square of kraft card on top which I stamped with a Hero Arts stamp before sewing around the edges.
I stamped the image and coloured it with Promarkers to match the papers and then cut it out with a small border before adding it to the card with foam pads. I added a gingham bow topped with a button and a few flowers as a finishing touch.
I hope you have a lovely Friday.
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Jane, she is beautiful, love your colour choice on this. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Jane this is so pretty hun...and I'm loving the colours too sweetie...

    have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card jane.i love your colouring and fab stitching and image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Jane, love the DP's and the layout is stunning!
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x