Wednesday 29 August 2012

Sugar Nellie DT - Sent with Love


Good Morning Everyone! It's my day for posting on the Sugar Nellie blog today and I have a card to share with you which I made with one of my favourite Gorgeous Girls images called 'Sent with Love' which is available here from Funky Kits. I have coloured her to match these beautiful Autumnal papers from the 'Yours Truly' Glitz Design paper pad which came in my latest DT pack from My Mum's Craft Shop.


I have used one of my favourite layouts, layering all the papers onto kraft and stitching around the edges. I threaded the little tag with red lace and tied it with twine. The sentiment is an older stamp which I have had in my stash for a long time and I die cut it into a heart with a Spellbinders die.


My image was coloured with Promarkers and I added a little gem to her dress. I finished with some paper and a resin flower and more little gems. I hope you have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Oh she is lovely...and those papers are lush.. S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw such a cutie. Love the way you colored her and just love the design. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfull card, very nice and perfect colors!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Jane your card is stunning, so bright and fun, love the colours you have used and papers and your colouring is fabulous unlike mine as i am new to all this with the promarkers and have not done many cards yet.

    caroline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x