Sunday 9 September 2012

Whiff of Joy DT - A baby Henry Mouse

Hello again Everyone! I am back again with my Whiff of Joy DT card for this week and today, I have have new baby card which I made for my Friend Paula from Pollycraft to celebrate the arrival of her gorgeous baby Dylan.
I used My Mind's Eye papers and some gorgeous Ribbon Girl ribbon topped with a little button tied with twine.


The stamp is Baby Henry from Whiff of Joy and the card is decorated using lots of lovely die cuts from the Bundle of Joy Whiff of Joy set. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley and the stickers were from my stash. I hope you have a lovely Sunday. I am going for a bike ride with my Hubby in the sunshine.
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Oh a perfect card Jane. Love the papers and the image si so sweet. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww adorable hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous and sweet jane.your soft colours are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous Jane, love the cute image and beautiful details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x