Wednesday 3 October 2012

Whiff of Joy DT - Winter Kit preview

Hello Everyone! Have you ordered your Whiff of Joy Secret Winter kit yet? Pre-order is open now and the lovely kit will be shipped out in a few weeks. I have made a card using one of the lovely images and sentiments from the kit and have gone a bit holly mad! I have used some gorgeous holly papers from the Echo Park 'Very Merry Christmas' pad and added some felt holly leaves cut with a Cheery Lyn Holly die.


The adorable Toddler Henry was coloured with Promarkers and die cut into a circle. I inked around the edges and added sewing around the edges before adding it to a scalloped circle.


I added some flowers from my stash and some gingham ribbon and a sentiment from the kit which I die cut in  a banner shape. I finished with some gems and red pearls and a touch of glitter on Henry's hat.
I hope you have a lovely Wednesday.
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Very nice Christmas Card with an lovely image..great!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just so gorgeous Jane. The image is so so cute and just love the layout. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning jane.henry is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x