Friday 1 March 2013

My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges - Spring has Sprung

Hello Everyone! I hope you are having a good week, mine has been hectic but lots of fun with a trip to the West End last night to see 'A Chorus Line'. The show was great, lots of singing and dancing and great performances! We have a brand new Challenge for you today on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog. We are celebrating Spring and our theme is: 'Spring has Sprung' so we would like to see all your Spring Inspired projects this month. I have used a CC Designs Laugh Lines Garden image on my card and papers from the My Mind's Eye Collectable Memorable pad.


I layered the papers up and stitched around the edges and used a Martha Stewart punch for the grass. The sentiment is an old one from Elzybells. I used Ribbon and flowers from The Ribbon girl and a resin flower cluster which has been in my stash for a while.



Here is a little close up of my image coloured with Promarkers. She is a little cutie! I love her boots and watering can! I hope you will be able to join us for our Challenge.  We will be giving away a £20 voucher to the lucky winner! I have another busy evening today with a trip to Ikea to look for a new kitchen and some craft storage then am off to the Make it Show in Farnborough on Saturday and I hope to be able to sit down and craft Sunday! Have a lovely Friday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Oh what an adorable one! Great colouring. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x