Wednesday 24 April 2013

Sugar Nellie DT - A Gorgeous Girl Sitting

Hello Everyone! It's my day for sharing a card on the Sugar Nellie blog today and I am showing a CAS card I have made using the lovely Gorgeous Girl stamp called 'Sitting' which is available here from Funky Kits. I coloured my image in with Promarkers to match the My Mind's Eye papers I used and then cut her out leaving a small border.

I stitched through all the layers of papers and stamped the Hero Arts sentiment on the middle strip. I added a simple organza flower from my stash and a stick on pearl.


Here is a little close up of my coloured in image. She has really funky tights and I love her cute little dress! I hope you have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the stitching and also the colours you've chosen. Crafty hugs, Katy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a truly gorgeous Gorjuss girl! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. a really gorgeous card Jane. I love the pretty layout ad the colours are so perfect. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jane.Love all the bright colours.Your stitching is fab.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as always hun....:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo....this really caught my eye....love the gorgeous colours and the pretty papers and layout....great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x