Sunday 25 August 2013

MMCS DT - Chistmas is coming and some Candy!

Hello Everyone! It's my day for sharing a card on the My Mum's Craft shop blog today. Our theme this week is 'Christmas is coming', it is still a little way away but I know some of you have been making Christmas cards for a while already! If you are a last minute Christmas crafter, you will be pleased to know that My Mum's Craft shop have a fabulous range of precoloured toppers which are great for those cards that have to be made in a hurry. I have used an image from the Hobby House 'Holly time' topper sheet on my card. It is available here.



I used some old Carta Bella papers on my card and a rub on sentiment from my stash as well as some ribbon and gorgeous flowers from the Ribbon Girl. The snowflake was die cut using a Joy Crafts die.


Here is a close up of my flowers and the topper. The image is really adorable! I wish my colouring was that good! I found an extra pack of these toppers in my stash so I am offering one as candy. If you would like to be in with the chance of winning it, please leave a comment on this post and I will pick a winner on Tuesday. There are also some special offers this weekend at My Mum's Craft Shop. 

FREE UK P&P (£5 order minimum)

OFFERS END TUES 27TH AUGUST 9AM!

Have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

9 comments:

  1. loving the blue and red , what a good idea like you said the dreaded last minute crimbo cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. Great colour and I love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and so gorgeous Jane, love these toppers and fabulous colours.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waw his is sooo cute! Love your colouring. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jane, love the image and fab layout and colours. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done just so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so sweet.Beautiful papers and embellies.Just love these adorable toppers.Hope you're well dearie.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These toppers look fabulous - what a great idea. I love how you have used one on your card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x