Sunday 3 November 2013

Winter Birthdays Week on the My Mum's Craft shop blog

Hello Everyone! It's my day for sharing a card on the My Mum'sCraft Shop blog today and I am starting off a 'Winter Birthdays' week. I have used some of the gorgeous Bazzill Basics Nordic Pines papers on my card which are a beautiful rich red and have some lovely doilies on them. The stamp I used is Winter Fox from Lawn Fawn and I stamped the sentiment which comes with him onto a Dienamics Snowflake Splendour die cut shape.


I inked around the image which I had coloured in with Promarkers using Tea Dye distress ink and then layered it on to some dark brown card. I added some hessian from the Ribbon Girl behind the image panel.


I then added the sentiment snowflake above the image and another die cut snowflake below which I topped with a button tied with twine. I hope you have a lovely Sunday. I will be working on some card Commissions today and need to pop out to Hobbycraft as my paper cutter blade has decided to go blunt on me at the worst possible time!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jane. I bought these papers a couple of weeks ago and haven't used them yet...shame on me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jane :) Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jane, love the very cute image and pretty papers.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it is so cute, the fox really is sweet. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x