Friday 27 December 2013

Graph'it Markers DT for the Graph'it Challenge - Happy New Colour!

 Hello Everyone! I hope you had  a lovely Christmas Day and Boxing Day. My blog has been rather neglected lately as I was running behind with my Christmas preparations but I hope normal service will be restored soon! It's time for a brand new Challenge on the Graph'it Marker Challenge blog today. Our theme this week is 'Happy New Colour' we are challenging you to use a new colour!I chose Yellow as my colour I wouldn't normally use to create a lovely golden coat for the lovely Labradors on my card.
I rarely use yellows but  I love the rich gold you can create with the Graph'it markers. I will be sure to use this colour combination again for hair and animals.  I used just three colours to colour in the dogs: 1250, 3110 and 3140. The images are from Little Miss Muffet and the sentiment is a Paper Smooches one
Make sure you check out the Challenge blog for lots of fabulous inspiration from the DT!
Have a lovely Friday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. it looks great! I love the dogs a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and papers, and the little dogs are so cute!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw such lovely colours. Hope you had a lovely Christmas. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love those papers and those dogs are adorable. That colour combo looks fab, perfect for those lovely labs
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x