Friday 6 February 2015

A Birthday card for a very busy guy

Hello Everyone! I hope you are well and had a good week so far.. It's my day for sharing a card on the My Mum's Craft shop blog today and I am showing a card I made for a good Friend using Stamping Bella Uptown Girls - Calvin Loves His Computer from My Mum's Craft Shop. Unfortunately it is out of stock at the moment but there are lots of fabulous other Stamping Bella stamps in stock here.


I coloured the image in using Promarkers to match the papers I used which are from a Carta Bella pad. I uses a simple layout and added some wooden stars, a stick on pearl and some tiny spotty buttons from my stash.


I die cut the image using a Spellbinders die and added the sentiment from the set and a 'Happy Birthday' from my stash which matched it perfectly. I had so much fun making this card. I love the detailed image, it was such a great one to colour in! I hope you have a lovely Friday.
Jane
x

3 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x