Tuesday 19 January 2016

MMCSDT - Love is in the air!

Hello Everyone! I hope you are well. I rediscovered an old Friend today for my DT card for My Mum's Craft Shop. I have always been a big fan of the My Favourite things 'Pure Innocence' range and used the adorable 'I heart you' stamp on my card this week. It is available here from My Mum's Craft Shop. I teamed the image with My Favourite things Painted Prints Smitten papers.

 I coloured the image and paper pieced the skirt, then cut it out leaving a small border before adding it to the card. The layout is very simple and I added a sentiment from the stamp set.

The Pure Innocence images are so adorable and I love colouring them in, I gave this one red shoes as everyone should have at least one paiir of red shoes! To finish my card, I added some red heart buttons and a gems and a tiny paper flower. I hope you have a lovely Tuesday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Jane, love the cute image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Jane.I love the red and grey combo and the image is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x