Friday 4 September 2009

Something a bit different....

I decided to have a go at using a different style of Cardmaking for this card and didn't use ANY rubber stamps! I do not do that very often. Even when I am using Decoupage, the odd stamp sneaks in somewhere.
I made this card after reading the latest issue of Cards magazine and used Inspire me papers.

I folded the base card from an A4 sheet of Kraft card and layered up 2 sheets of Inspire me papers cut into squares. I cut and embossed a pink paper and layered it onto a Vellum Nestabilities scalloped circle. I stapled ribbon onto the card and added the sentiment with a variety of K+Co, Papermania and Sizzix letters.
I finished the card with some Papermania paper flowers, pearls and gems.
It was nice to try something a bit different but I still love my stamps! I had a lucky find on Ebay last night so am looking forward to those arriving so I can play with them. I also received a lovely Sizzix flower layers die today which I am hoping to transform into some felt corsages with the help of a needle, some embroidery threads and a few vintage buttons. Plenty of new toys to play with! Should keep me out of mischief this weekend!
Don't forget to enter my Birthday Blog Candy. Details are at the top of my blog.
Hope you are having a good Friday.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x