Sunday 2 January 2011

Laugh a little!

I am being a good crafter and using up my scraps. I got them all out and had a good sort through them hoping to throw some away but couldn't so I used a few and put them all back :-)


This image was printed out and in amongst the scraps and I thought it matched this Hero Arts sentiment really well. I love this image by The Greeting Farm as she is so much fun to colour in. I used some of my favourite Baker's twine from the Ribbon Girl to hide some stitching which went wrong.
I hope you are all having a good weekend, we went for a lovely walk this morning and are preparing to empty our Garage which is full of rubbish and has been for the past two years!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jane Ah this is super, Hope all is well wishing you a wonderful 2011. Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I am hoping to have a clearout.... I know it wont go well lol...

    However this is super fabby huni... I love the greetings farm image and that sentiment is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane, lovely card (as always). I will miss you all on FH, but will keep popping back here to 'see you'
    luv
    En xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x