Wednesday 29 June 2011

A summery Sassy for the Sugar Bowl Challenge

Hi Everyone, I am still trying to enter a few more Challenges than usual and I do love a sketch Challenge so I couldn't resist using my favourite Sassy Hippie Chick with the sketch from the latest Challenge in the Sugar Bowl. The theme is Summer and I think my Sassy looks pretty Summery here.


The sketch was lovely to work with and I used Kraft card with Emma's Shoppe Crate paper papers and lots of distressing and sewing. The sentiment is by Cat's life press and is one of my favourites, I love the font with the brackets. Here is the lovely sketch by Marlene.


I coloured my image with Promarkers and then added Prima flowers with Whiff of Joy brad centres, a resin flower and a gorgeous crochet flower which was generously donated to me by my lovely blog buddy Emma. I finished with a couple of small pink gems.
Edit!! Just realised I missed the deadline for the Challenge by an hour, duh! Nevermind, at least I am trying!! :-)
Have a good evening!
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Jane, this is amazing. Love this Sassy and very scrummy papers. Really fab sentiment and stitching. I've missed the deadline on sketches a few times and even worse made cards and forgot which challenge they were for. Doh!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is very summery and I love the papers you've put together. They look fab. I wish I could pull papers together like this! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card jane.love this sassy and your bold colours and papers are stunning.
    such a shame you missed the deadline but you could enter your card into the i love promarkers challenge which this week is to use flowers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! fab mix of papers!! Oh... what a shame you missed the deadline!!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just gorgeous!! Love the colours and all the distressed edges! Hugs juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x