Wednesday 22 June 2011

You Rock!!

Hi Everyone! I hope you are having a good week. I have a card to share with you today which I made using the rubber version of the Fenella and Friends 'You Rock' stamp which is also available in digi format here.


I have made a bright and fun C6 card using some My Mind's Eye papers and Kraft. I love mixing Kraft with all the bright colours and also the effect you get when you emboss Kraft card as I have done with the star on this card. I used a Tim Holtz label to stamp my sentiment onto and used a couple of eyelets to hang a charm from and tie my Baker's twine through. My image was coloured with Promarkers and then added to all the layers with foam pads. Have a great Wednesday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. fabulous card jane.the image is great and i love your design and fab details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, this is amazing, love this very cute lil'fella and fab colour combo.Awesome colouring. Really great touch with the eyelets and charm. Love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! That embossed star with that cutie is just perfect Millie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x