Thursday 21 July 2011

A Simply Sassy Christmas card

Morning Everyone! I hope you are having a good week. Thank you for all the lovely comments you have been leaving me recently. I have been really busy this week but finally had some time to do some crafting last night. I ordered this Secret Santa Simply Sassy stamp a few weeks ago and was itching to get her inked up and made into a card and I thought she would be perfect to use for the sketch which is this week's theme on the Passion for Promarkers Challenge blog.

I used Basic Grey papers from last year and a scrap of digi paper leftover from another Project. I used a Chipboard sticker which I bought in a sale in Hobbycraft and some label font letter stickers for my sentiment and some adorable pom pom trim and a Jillibean soup die cut to which I added some stick on gems.

PFP challenge 109 sketch

I loved using the fab sketch by Michele, it was so easy to follow and I will be digging this one out again soon for more cards. I am hoping to have some more crafting time tonight, I really miss it if I don't do anything for a few days! Have a great Thursday!
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jane! I love that pompom trim!!!
    Hugs & Kisses, Marit.
    ..:: xXx ::..

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card jane.your colours and design are gorgeous and i love the sassy image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Jane. I love the colours and the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Jane, love everything about it.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card ...love the sassy image you used..thanks for sharing with us at PFP and good luck..Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jane, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with our sketch challenge at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x