Friday 29 July 2011

Some cards for a Blooming great Tea Party!

Hello Everyone! I hope you are having a good week so far. We are going to be holding a Blooming great Tea Party at work this week to raise money for Marie Curie Cancer care. You can find all the details about holding your own tea party here.

I'm not very good at making cakes (I am an expert at eating them however!!) but I can make cards with cakes on so I make a dozen of these cards using Pink Petticoat images and sentiments, the papers are various 6x6 Shabby chic style papers from my stash and I mixed and matched them also using a lacey border punch, As a finishing touch, I added a pearl to each card. They were very quick to put together, I made them while watching Top Gear on a little production line colouring each element of the same colour on each image in a row. I hope they will help to raise some money towards a very worthy cause.
Have a good Friday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards jane.the cake image is scrummy and fab colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards Jane. Love the image and scrummy papers you've used.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, your cards were very popular, they are all gone - the cakes, too. The party was a huge success, thank you so much for donating the cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x