Saturday 1 October 2011

CES Challenge - Pretty girls

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you are all well, I am so ready for the weekend! Last week was not a good one for me! Saturday is CES Challenge day and this week the theme is:

Pretty Girls

We would like to see projects featuring gorgeous girly images.

I have chosen to use a Gorjuss girl Sugar Nellie Foxy image on my card and am following the Sugar Bowl sketch and theme of Autumn.

TSB68Kiki(Autumn)

The papers I have used on my card are from the Darling Dear 6x6 pad available here from Crafty Emma's Store. Make sure you check out the Challenge blog for lots of inspiration from the DT and I hope you will be able to join in this week.
The lucky winner of this challenge will receive a £10 voucher (not incl P&P) from Crafty Emma's Store:


Have a great Saturday!
Jane
x

13 comments:

  1. LOVE this, fabulous combo of papers and I LOVE the stitching detail! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I love the Autumn colours that you have chosen.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just perfect. The DP's and the colours on your gorjuss girl are really lovely.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect and beautiful card as always Jane. Sorry you had a rubbish week (me too!) hope next week is better. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun
    a gorgeous card, awesome colouring, lovely papers & design, luv ya stitching, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card jane.i love the image and your stunning autumnal colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jane, this is stunning. Love your colouring and fab mix of papers. Gorgeous embellies too hun. Hope you have a great weekend.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card hun, love your colour combo!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card Jane and such a fab combination of papers and colours, your added detail is gorgeous :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Jane - I love those papers! Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Gorjuss girl Jane!! Love the papers and and colours!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww this is so pretty Jane and love your mix of papers.
    Hugs Kkaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for joining us at The Sugar Bowl ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x