Sunday 30 October 2011

Sugar Nellie Showcase Sunday

Hi Everyone! I hope you are all having a good weekend so far. Just a quick post to share this card made with the adorable 'Faye and Freddie' stamp which is available here from Funky Kits.
I made especially for today as I am being showcased on the Sugar Nellie blog! How exciting and such an honour!


I have been saving this last treasured scrap of a piece of strawberry patterned paper for a special project for ages and I knew it would be perfect to go with this stamp as soon as I received it. it was a bit too small to cover as much of the card as I had wanted so I made it so I matted it onto pink card before adding it to some vibrant green textured paper. I coloured the image to match with my Promarkers and then added some ribbon, a strawberry charm some of my favourite flowers and a Martha Stewart die cut doily.
Elaine is also showing some more of my Sugar Nellie cards on the blog today, you can read the post here.
Have a great Sunday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. A really lovely card Jane, and it was worth saving that Strawberry paper as it matches perfectly!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous card jane.the image is such a cutie and i love your scrummy paper :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card Jane, love the gorgeous papers and very sweet image. Huge congrats on the spotlight hun, sooooooo well deserved. Off to have a look.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x