Saturday 24 March 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop DT - A cute little artist

Good Morning Everyone! It's an early post from me today as I will be getting the train to Birmngham soon to go to the Craft Show at the NEC, I can't wait! I received a lovely parcel of papers from My Mum's Craft shop this week and had lots of fun playing with them to make this card.


I really like making small shaped cards with my Nestabilities and used kraft card to make this one and then layered up some aqua cardstock with some of the bright Bazzil Basics Avalon papers which are available here from My Mum's Craft Shop. The papers are fabulous and have a great texture to them. I added a little strip of Aqua pom poms from my scraps tin and then added my coloured Pure Innocence 'You colour my world' image on top with foam pads. The sentiment was cut out with a label die and I accented it with a small paper rose. Right! I'd better go off and get ready!
Have a fab Saturday!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. fantastic jane.gorgeous sweet image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Jane! So cute!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card I LOVE the sentiment and LOVE your card shape and style :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x