Friday 16 March 2012

Whiff of Joy new release preview - Baby Henry!

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you are ready to say 'aaaaahhhhh' as I have a realy cutie to share with you today! Whiff of Joy is releasing some new stamps next Thursday and they all feature some adorable Baby and Toddler Henrys. My favourite is the Baby Henry stamp so I have chosen to use him for my first preview card.


 I had to make a New Baby card for a work colleague this week so it was perfect timing for me to play with my new stamps. I created a simple layout layering gingham paper onto kraft and then onto aqua card and sewing around the edges. I used an SRM sticker for the sentiment and some tiny alphas for the name.


The gorgeous Ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl and the twine is from Whiff of Joy. To make the date of birth tag, I printed first onto copy paper, die cut a tag then stuck this to the paper with removable tape and run through the printer again. The little heart charm has been in my stash for ages!
Make sure you check out the rest of the DT blogs for some lovely cards made using the new images! Have a great Friday!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. so gorgeous jane.the image is stunning and i love your colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwww Jane he is just so very cute hun, this is a gorgeous card! love it!!
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane what a lovely card fresh and new image .
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Jane, this is so adorable. Love the sweet image and cute sentiment.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arrrrrrrr found it! I came from your Hop post today to find the other card you made with Baby Henry! LOVE this one too! I reallly love the papers and your sentiment and love how you did the name too! just Perfect! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x