Thursday 6 December 2012

Little Miss Muffet DT - Girly Release Day

Hello Everyone! I hope you are having a good week so far and are managing to stay warm. My car was very icy this morning! It is release day at Little Miss Muffet today and we have lots of lovely new Pollycraft Girlies rubber stamps for you and some fabulous new digis too.


I have made a card with the gorgeous 'Sonny Shopping' rubber stamp which is available here from Little Miss Muffet.  I coloured her in with my Promarkers to match these fabulous My Mind's Eye papers and used some scraps to paper piece her shopping bags. I love this colour combination at the moment! I added an old Elzybells sentiment which is perfect with this image and lots of flowers from my stash along with a couple of little stick on pearls. The DT have made some fabulous samples with all the new goodies, you can check them all out here.
 And here is a little look at all the new releases! Simply gorgeous!

HT - Sonny Honeycloud ShoppingHT - Sonny Honeycloud For YouHT - Luna Bitterfrost Stars RockHT - Celeste Amberglow Cooking Up Some Love
Odds 'n Ends - Angel WingsFairies 'n Wings - Angelea
Hanging Dresses - Merlot ComboHanging Dresses - Chenin ComboHanging Dresses - Agianico Combo
Hanging Dresses - VerdicchioHanging Dresses - ProseccoHanging Dresses - MerlotHanging Dresses - Garganega
Hanging Dresses - DolcettoHanging Dresses - CheninHanging Dresses - Agianico
Hanging Dresses - AccessoriesHanging Dresses - HangersHanging Dresses - Combo

Have a lovely Thursday!
Jane
x



6 comments:

  1. So much to love on this one...the papers, colors, fab stitching, fun sentiment. Brilliant card Jane. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Jane! I love the colors and papers and flowers! Fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool Jane, loving these papers. I have them and not played with them yet. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waw what a cute card. Such beautiful papers! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous jane.stunning image and i love your papers and details ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jane, I just love those papers, My Minds Eye is one of my favourite brands! And I also really like the paper piecing on her bag. Great job! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x