Wednesday 19 December 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop DT - last minute Christmas cards


I am back again with some quick cards to share with you which were made using some of the gorgeous Wee Stamps toppers which are available for only £1.00 here at My Mum's craft shop.


I had a little panic last week and I realised I had not made enough cards to send!  I managed to make these 3 very quickly using scraps from my scraps box layered onto red card.


I added some Pink Petticoat sentiments and some flowers and other bits and bobs from my stash. These toppers  are perfect for making little girls Christmas cards.


Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday and good luck with all your Christmas preparations! 
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Waw both really gorgeous Jane. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! Love these so sweet images and soft colors. hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  3. They may have been quick but they look super. Thanks for your card, which arrived today.Have a wonderful Christmas. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x