Thursday 20 June 2013

LIttle Miss Muffet DT - Circus release

Hello Everyone! Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my card yesterday, it made my day reading them. It's release day today at Little Miss Muffet and we have some brand new Swings and Slides images for you this fortnight! You are going to adore these! The images are all based around a Circus theme so are perfect for all your Summer cards and Scrapbooking projects. This is my last post as a Little Miss Muffet DT member. I am stepping down to concentrate on a few other things but would like to thank Barbara and Faye for having me as part of such a fabulous team. I have loved every minute!


I have used the adorable 'Pinwheel' on my card, she is available here with all the other new releases. I coloured her in with a mix of Graph'it pens and Promarkers and cut her out before adding her to the card. The papers I have used are by Simple Stories and I added a beautiful big bow using a pink ribbon from The Ribbon Girl.

Here is a little close up of my image. She is so cute! The sentiment which I die cut into a banner and tucked under the ribbon is by My Favourite Things. I finished with some stick on gems, an enamel dot, a big button and some paper flowers. Make sure you check out all the inspiration from the DT on the Little Miss Muffet blog, we all had so much fun playing with this release! Have a great Thursday!
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. This is soooo beautiful Jane. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel a bit sad visiting today. Can I stillcome and tease you about posting early after this?! ;) Fab card, so fun, the bright colours are awesome. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cheerful and colorful. Perfect for summer. Awesome card! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Jane!! love the lush ribbon, and fab paper choice!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, Jane! I love the bright colors and adorable image! Great coloring and details! We're sure going to miss you! Will still be following you, though! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Jane, love the sweet image and gorgeous colours, hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x