Sunday 9 June 2013

Love Birds

Hello Everyone! It's my day for posting on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog today and I am showing   a little card I made using one of the lovely brand new mini JoFy stamps which arrived this week at My Mum's Craft Shop. I have used the Lovebirds image to make a topper for my card by stamping it onto some Gorjuss papers from the 6x6 pack and then stamping the birds again onto white card. I then coloured them in and cut out their bodies before paper piecing them on to my stamped image. I also paper pieced the little heart.



I used a Dienamics die to cut the postage stamp rectangle which I layered my birds onto. I layered up more papers to cover my card base and added some jute mesh and cotton ribbon before the layers were added to the card. I also added a gorgeous crocheted flower topped with a wooden button,


Here is a close up of my coloured image. I coloured the little birds in with Promarkers. I added a little purple paper flower to the top right of the image and finished with some stick on gems. I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Those birds are so cute! Great card Jane, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the birdies image and the purple...your crochet flower with button centre is Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x