Wednesday 31 July 2013

Sugar Nellie DT - Summer Smiles

Hello again!It's my day for posting on the Sugar Nellie blog today and I am showing a card I have made using the Summer Adorables digi image Summer Smiles which is available here from Funky Kits. I used some old papers and lace from my stash on the card and coloured the image in with my Promarkers before I cut her out leaving a small border.




I added a My Favourite Things sentiment and some paper flowers from The Ribbon Girl to match the papers and finished with some stick on pearls.

Here is a little close up of my image.  I added some stickles to the flowers on her shoes and the little hearts on her bag and top to give her a bit of extra sparkle. I hope you have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card - I love the candy colours and pretty image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x