Sunday 1 September 2013

My Mum's Craft Shop DT for the Monthly Challenge - Boys Only

Hello Everyone! I'm really sorry, I forgot to post my card for this Month's Challenge which started today on the My Mum's Craft shop blog. Our theme this month is 'Boys Only' and I have used the adorable Pure Innocence 'Pirate Boy' on my card.


I used the Sketch from this week's Sketch Saturday and papers from the Echo Park 'Paper and Glue' pad. I coloured my image using Promarkers and Graph'it markers and paper pieced his trousers using some of the stripey paper I used on the card. I added a little Pirate flag charm and some twine and finished with a button from my stash and a stick on gem. I hope you have a lovely Evening!
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the sketch this week, Jane. The colors are fabulous - and your paper piecing of the little pirate's pants is perfect! Thanks for playing with us this week at Sketch Saturday!
    Hugs,
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the sketch for a fun boy's card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, that's a coincidence. I just watched Pirates of the Carribbean for the ... time last night and today I find my way here and see this colorful and very beautiful pirate card. I think that even Jack Sparow would love it! :D Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so pretty. cute image and great papers. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Jane. He is so cute and the papers are fabulous. Love how you have paper pieced the trouser.
    Such a bright cheerful card.
    Hugs Sharon, x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfully bright paper choices and the perfect choice of trouser "material"! A lovely card! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x