Saturday 14 September 2013

Playing with Paper and Glue

Hello Everyone! It's the Weekend! I have a fun day of shopping ahead with my Mum and then not much else planned apart from a lot of crafting. I am popping on quickly today to share a couple of cards I made recently using papers from the Echo Park Paper and Glue pad. This has been one of my favourite pads of the year. The papers are perfect for boy's cards and have come in handy for some cards I made to celebrate important milestones for some of the boys in my life.


I made the first card for my Son to congratulate him on his exam results in August. He has now completed his first full week at Sixth Form College and I am so proud of him I could burst! The card has a simple layout and I used Whiff of Joy stamps and a Paper Smooches sentiment.

I made this card for my Best Friend's Son who started Primary School last week. I cannot believe how grown up he is now, it only seems like yesterday I was holding him in my arms when he was a tiny baby, he has grown into such a lovely little boy and seeing him all smart in his School Uniform really made me well up! The image I have used is Lil' Dumplings Brains from Pollycraft and is available here and the sentiment is another Paper Smooches one. I hope you have a lovely Saturday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x