Friday 9 October 2015

MMCS DT: Fall Friends Thank you card

Hello Everyone! I hope you are well and are looking forward to the Weekend. I will be decorating this weekend. I am really enjoying doing up my new home and putting my stamp on it. The sun is shining here today so hopefully we will also be able to enjoy a bit of sun while the paint is drying. I am here with my Design Team card for My Mum's Craft Shop today.


I have used the adorable 'Fall Friends' collection from Doodlebug for my little Thank you card.I created a little scene using papers and some punches  and added a little sewing before sticking the papers to my card. I used a cloud die to add the sentiment and accented it with a little flower.


This little cutie is a cardstock sticker. I added him to the card with foam pads and added an acorn sticker on the grass with a wooden heart button. I love the autumnal colour tones of this pad, they really inspired me. I have been crafting a little more lately and feel I am getting my mojo back so I am hoping I will be updating my blog at little more often! Have a lovely Weekend.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x