Friday 23 October 2015

MMCSDT: All I want for Christmas is Ewe...

Hello Everyone! I am back today with another Christmas card! I am really loving all the new Christmassy stock which has recently arrived at My Mum's Craft shop and I fell in love with the Baaah Humbug Lawn Fawn stamps. It seems you all did too as these are unfortunately sold out at the moment but there are plenty other Lawn Fawn stamps in stock here.




To make my card, I created some snowy hills using textured card and a My Favourite Things die. I stamped the sentiment on to the bottom snowy hill and some holly using tiny stamps from the set. I pieced the hills on to some snowy paper from the Doodlebug SugarPlums pad and used more papers from the pad to cover my card base.
Here is a close up of the little sheep which I coloured in with Promarkers. They are adorable and I love the tiny little heart. I kept my card very simple and added a small die cut snowflake with a pearl heart as a finishing touch. I hope you have a lovely Friday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas Card, it has been such a long time since I have made any cards and blogged but am getting back into it this weekend, so thought I'd pop in to leave some love Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable Jane. A really lovely card for that special someone. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! I think I've fallen in love with his set now too, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x