Tuesday 16 February 2016

MMCSDT - Love is in the air!

Hello Everyone! I hope you are well and had a lovely Weekend and a good start to the week so far. I have been really busy these past couple of weeks doing work on my kitchen. We have tiled, painted, changed handles on cupboards, sanded worktops and it is nearly done. Hopefully I will have a little more time for crafting again soon. In the meantime, I am sharing the card I made for my lovely Boyfriend for Valentine's day using the Stamping Bella close up - In Love stamp from My Mum's Craft shop. It is currently out of stock at the moment but there are lots of other equally gorgeous Stamping Bella stamps available here.


I used some very pretty Carta Bella papers from my stash for the card and layered the centre panel on to red card before adding some stitching. I used some hemp ribbon to wrap the panel before adding lots of pretty embellishements and a sentiment from Hero Arts.



Here is a little close up of the image. I love all he details, Stamping Bella images are really so lovely to colour in! I hope you have a lovely Tuesday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jane, love the image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Jane.I love your papers and the image is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x