Tuesday 1 March 2016

MMCSDT - Love you bots

 Hello Everyone! I hope you had a good Weekend and a good start to the week. I am back today with my DT card for My Mum's Craft shop and I have another 'Love' themed card to share with you.
I used the Paper Smooches Boom Bots stamp set on my card and had a bit of fun experimenting with Watercolour backgrounds.


I used some precut postcards from Paperchase to create my background on using Distress inks. I smeared some Tumbled glass ink straight from the pad on to a non stick craft sheet and picked it up with a wet brush before painting it randomly on to the card. I actually used my Cosmic Shimmer brush so the painted effect has a slight shimmer to it and some darker accents.


I stamped the adorable robot on to white card and coloured him in using Promarkers before cutting him out and adding him to the card with foam pads and then stamped some hearts and cogs from the set.


I added a sentiment and then mounted the finished panel on to a kraft card. I will definitely be experimenting with watercolour backgrounds again as I love the finished effect. I hope you have a lovely Tuesday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Love it Jane - just popping in after a crafting break! Hope you and your family are keeping well. Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x