Tuesday 29 March 2016

MMCSDT - Whale Done!

Hello Everyone! I have a card to share with you which I made using the 'Whale Hello' stamp set from Avery Elle which is available here from My Mum's Craft Shop.


I created a little scene for my Whale to dive around in using paper from the Carta Bella 'It's a boy papers'. I used a scalloped square die to create the waves which I then inked with some distress ink.




I coloured my image using Promarkers and then added him to my card using foam pads. I finished with a sentiment from the set and a bow and some wooden stars from my stash. This will be my last blog post for a few weeks as I am going in to hospital on Friday to have an operation on my hand.
I hope you have a lovely Tuesday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane, Love your creation. Just going to use around your blog as I haven't stopped by in AGES!! Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x