Saturday 13 May 2017

Happy Birthday!!

 Hello everyone! It's been a while! I am back and hopefully will be back sharing cards with you a bit more often from now. I have had a very busy year working on my house and was without a craft area and proper storage for my craft goodies until a couple of weeks ago. I now have a craft desk in my dining room and lots of lovely storage which I will share with you another day. I have still been designing for Quick Cards Made Easy and Creative Stamping during the past year and am going to try to make all my Family and Friend's cards this year which I hope to share with you over the coming weeks and months. The first card I have to share with you was made using a Birdie Brown digi which is unfortunately no longer available but is one of my old time favourites!





I coloured the image using my Promarkers and die cut him using a stitched edge die and used a Paper Smooches sentiment which I die cut into a fishtail banner shape. The papers were all left overs from my scraps baskets and I kept the embellishments simple as the card was for my boyfriend's Brother In Law.


Here is a little close up of the image. Love the cute little dog's hat and crazy eyes! Have a lovely Saturday night! I am going to watch Eurovision with a glass of wine.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x