Monday 20 August 2018

A new Craft room and some Unicorn cards

 Hello! It's been a while since I updated my blog so I thought I would drop by to share a card I made this weekend and to show off my new Craft room. I moved house in January and was crafting in the dining room but since one of our bedrooms became spare, we have transformed it into a Craft room and I have finally have my own space to get creative.


 I love my new desk and it's great to be able to have all my pens and papers and buttons to hand. Everything was behind closed cupboard doors in the dining room and it was difficult to find inspiration with everything hidden away.


All that is left to do is to add a plinth to the bottom of the Kallax unit. This unit was a room divider in our last house and was used to store clothes and toys in this room. It's so versatile and is great to store my papers, stamps, ribbons and dies. I have some craft essentials on an Ikea Raskog trolley which used to be in my old craft room but held pots and pans in our last house!



And here is a card I made this weekend using Clearly besotted stamps. The unicorns were so much fun to colour. I used My Favourite things papers from my stash and some tiny flowers from Hobbycrafr.

The sentiment I used is from a Phill Martin set. I am still making cards for some Magazines and sent off a Commission to Papercraft Essentials this morning, I'm also lucky enough to have cards feature in Creative Stamping Magazine on a regular basis. I hope you have a lovely Monday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your room looks gorgeous! Lovely cards too, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo! I feel very lucky to have my own space again :-) x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x