Monday 8 October 2018

Shine all Day!

Hello everyone! I hope you are well. I had a little break from Crafting and blogging as we went on holiday at the end of September to Cape Verde, the sunshine and scenery was amazing and it's been hard getting back in to the daily routine of work.


I have a happy little card to share with you today featuring a Happy Girl from Love Cynthia stamps. These little cuties are so much fun to colour and to make in to quick cards.


I coloured my image using Promarkers and used paper scraps to put the card together.
I am entering my card in to the I love Promarkers Challenge. I hope you have a lovely Monday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x