Wednesday 17 October 2018

WOYWW - Some works in progress

Hello Everyone! I hope you are having a good week so far. I have not done much crafting for the past few days, just a few little bits here and there and some Wedding prep making things for my hen weekend.
I have several cards I need to complete before the end of this week which are slowly coming together on my desk which I am sharing for What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday.


To the left are lots of digis ready for me to colour and some die cut ready to go at the back. In the centre of my desk is a birthday card for my Dad which is nearly finished and just needs putting together and embellishing. I will have a good tidy at the weekend when the cards are all finished!
I hope you have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

12 comments:

  1. Lovely to see lots of different projects on your desk - you have a lovely workspace!
    Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Jane. Great to see all that's going on around your desk.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Millie, nice to 'meet' you! Love the images, some really cool ones. I see you use Promarkers- I have quite a few, I just wish they did more really pale colours, although there are quite a few in the Flexmarker range, which are better than nothing. :)Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your jars of buttons all in a row - a super workspace! Have a lovely week! zsuzsa #17 (InkyDinkyDoodle)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I love you craft space, and lots of creative energy going on!
    Happy WOYWW :)
    Claire, no. 1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your workspace Jane. The Martha Stewart punches are really well organised. Enjoy your hen do. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been busier than me - I'm playing at doing Christmas cards lol! Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  8. Busy desk you have there. Hope we get to see the finished projects. Have a great woyww and a happy crafty week, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jane, so nice to see you @ WOYWW your desk looks delightful. Have fun colouring those super digi's in.
    Tracey #5

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shot of your desk and you can tell there is a lot of great creating going on. Have a great week. Dorlene #28

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice busy desk! Sounds like you are in for some fun as well! Have a great week, Lindat #29

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jane, your craft room looks lovely. I like the shelves for storage. Lots of interesting stuff on your desk. Have a lovely week Heather x #33

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x