Monday 18 February 2019

Butterflies and embossing on kraft

Hello Everyone! I hope you are well and had a good Weekend. I had some time to craft this weekend and had a play with the free gift from the latest issue of Papercraft inspirations which is a die, embossing folder and stamp which can all be used together to create lovely cards with an aperture for the stamped image to sit behind.


I used Kraft card which I debossed for the front of my card and coloured the butterfly in sepia tones with my Promarkers . I then added a sentiment from Clearly Besotted stamps which was stamped and embossed on to black card.


I made a matching tag using the butterfly die cut and embossed a strip of black card which had a brown core so coordinated very nicely with the kraft and added another Clearly Besotted stamps sentiment which I tied on to some black checked ribbon.
I hope you have a lovely Monday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x