Thursday 21 February 2019

Sweet Samantha!

Good Morning everyone! I hope you are well and having a good week so far. I've been feeling under the weather for the past couple of days but am on the mend now and eager to get back to the normal routine. I have a busy few days lined up with Card Commissions to finish, my final Wedding dress fitting and a trip to the Make it Show in Farnborough where I am looking forward to treating myself to some new crafty goodies. I have a couple of cards to share with you today which I made using the free stamps from the latest issue of Making Cards Magazine.


They are so lovely to colour and I had a lot of fun bringing the sweet girls to life with my Promarkers.  I love the cat and chair in this image. I used some papers which I think are Echo Park from my stash and added a sentiment from the set and a wooden button from my stash threaded with twine. I love the autumnal feel of this colour palette lifted with a tiny bit of teal.


I used more vibrant colours for my second card and a tried and tested layout which lends itself really well to stamp as it looks like Sweet Samantha is sitting on the pink strip. I love the turquoise of the geo paper and the little pops of colour too. I added an Artcuts wooden star and some sequins to finish.
I hope you have a lovely Thursday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards, Jane! I'm now on the look out for that magazine as the images are a delight, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x