Saturday 20 June 2009

Have a Jolly Nation Christmas!

I used the rest of the die cut sheet I started on yesterday and a bit more of the backing papers from the Half Price Jolly Nation Christmas decoupage pack from The Crafthouse Press to make these cards this morning.

I was amazed I made 4 cards altogether with using half of 2 backing paper sheets, 1 die cut sheet and a few odds and ends from my stash!
I always like to make a collection of small cards at Christmas as they are handy to put money or vouchers in for a last minute present.
This card was so quick to make, I layered up red paper, lovely sparkly vellum, mirror card and a square of white card and then popped the 3 holly shapes on top. I gave the berries a bit of sparkle with some Sakura pens but you might not be able to see that on the photo.

When finished I had one tiny Robin left so I stuck him on the inside of the Robin card!

The stamped Greeting is by Elzybells.

Off to my Best Friend's house this afternoon, we are going to be making Baptism invitations for her gorgeous Baby Son.

Have a good Saturday!

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x