Thursday 23 July 2009

Addicted to ATCs gifts for participants

The deadline for the first Addicted to ATCs swap is approaching...I am so excited! We have already received some gorgeous ATCs and Petra and I are really looking forward to doing the swap and sending back to the lovely ATCs to participants.

Petra and I decided we would like to do something to Thank all the lovely crafters who are taking part in our little swap so we thought it would be nice to send them a little gift. We will be putting together a little pack of stamped images for each participant for them to use for future projects.
I have spent a happy hour stamping away with some of my favourite stamps and my stazon and quickly amassed a great collection of images! There is a little bit of everything in there...

Please take a look at the Addicted to ATCs blog for more details on our swap. There is still time to take part.
The theme for this Month is 'About me'. Email us at addictedtoatcs@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Have a lovely afternoon!

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x