Friday 10 July 2009

A Jolly Nation mini scrapbook and shopping list holder

I haven't really had much Craft time this week as I have been feeling really ill. My IBS has flared up and I have suffered my worst bout ever. I have had a terrible week, had a couple of trips to the Doctors and I will be seeing a Gastroenterologist on Tuesday. I hope they can discover what is making me feel so ill.
While I was laid up I had plenty of time to think about future Craft projects. I put together a few of my Jolly Nation decoupage sheets from the Crafthouse Press. As they are die cut I could do them easily on the sofa.

I had die cut this book a while back so this evening I covered it and added the Gardening lady and a Woodware paper flower. This can be used as a mini Scrapbook or notebook. I really love the funky wellies!
Sorry the photo is not great, my camera would not cooperate this evening.
I thought the 'Shopping lady' would look good on a shopping list for the Fridge. I used my Xyron to add adhesive neatly to the backing paper then die cut some circles to put the decoupage on.
I added some magnets to the back so I can stick it on my Fridge.

These Projects were very quick to put together and I am really pleased with how they turned out. I particularly like the mini book. I am off to bed soon and hope that tomorrow I will feel well enough to sit at my Craft desk a bit longer so I can take part in some Blog Challenges. and finish my ATCs.

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x