Friday 16 December 2011

Pollycraft Swings and Slides

Hello! I hope you are all ok and having a good week, I am so glad it is Friday! I don't have much planned this weekend so am hoping I will be able to fit in a bit of crafting.
I have a Christmas card to share with you today which I made using some of my favourite My Mind's Eye papers and one of the adorable new Swings and Slides images available here from Pollycraft.

I used a shaped card base and one of my favourite Christmas sentiments and added a wooden snowflake charm and lots of gems. The image was coloured with Promarkers and I added some glitter to the snow. I have my Work Christmas Party today so am hoping to get a lie in tomorrow!
Have a lovely Friday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. love this jane.stunning image and your bright colours are fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x